Elite Sniping Company!
Join us, if you are a clan member or not!! you are always welcome to join!

Join us so you get all the latest news from Black ops! and cool stuff and some awesome stuff about the clan!!

Although you clan apply too!

Join us on the server! /connect 173.199.69.197:3084

Also join and register, to get latest updates, and stuff about black ops glitches, and etc... =]

Elite Sniping Company!

One of the Best Sniping Clans on Call of Duty Black ops PC! =E$C= We Inspire you

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
*Updates Updates Updates*
*New server is here!*
*SERVER IP: 173.199.69.21:3084 *
*Now Flags available! so add yours!*
*Happy New year Everybody!*

Share | 

TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Striatus.Nightz

Nehterlands

PostSubject: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 16:47

Hello,

i think its reall handfull when you guys go over on a teamspeak channel to talk and stuff much better then typing in steam all the time and you must go voice chat when you want to do a clan war anytime because you can't say what to do to a guy when youre having a clan match without voice chat.

if you guys want a teamspeak channel i got one for you guys (not a public server) but its a server that my friend is hosting with his laptob so he doesn't have to pay for it its really good.

Please tell me if you think a teamspeak would be great if much people say agree we can discus more about it with punisher and vigilantX9

please leave a message.

Nightz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Nightz777
sodonakh

Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 17:09

Im agreed with that,should be more fun,easyer to voicechat with eachother !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Punisher
Founder
Founder

Admin   Posts : 176
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 17:11

Striatus.Nightz wrote:
Hello,

i think its reall handfull when you guys go over on a teamspeak channel to talk and stuff much better then typing in steam all the time and you must go voice chat when you want to do a clan war anytime because you can't say what to do to a guy when youre having a clan match without voice chat.

if you guys want a teamspeak channel i got one for you guys (not a public server) but its a server that my friend is hosting with his laptob so he doesn't have to pay for it its really good.

Please tell me if you think a teamspeak would be great if much people say agree we can discus more about it with punisher and vigilantX9

please leave a message.

Nightz

umm, i can get the free server too. but doesnt work :/ i tried a lot! but if u really would make channel and make me admin me and vigilant.

!! would be great , but u know its not really nessecary trust me! Smile

The punisher alien bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loyproductiontv.com/
Striatus.Nightz

Nehterlands

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 17:38

The Punisher wrote:
Striatus.Nightz wrote:
Hello,

please leave a message.

Nightz

umm, i can get the free server too. but doesnt work :/ i tried a lot! but if u really would make channel and make me admin me and vigilant.

Well i already got a server FREE without random people on it but i can't guarantee that you 2 guys would be admin because my friend doesn't want much admin on the server but i will be admin then and in that server we get channel with pass so only esc members can get in,
its not even necesary to have much admin i was with a older clan on it a long time ago and i was the only admin on teamspeak it was all fine never had any problems even without a pass on the channel because its a no stupid public teamspeak
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Nightz777
The Punisher
Founder
Founder

Admin   Posts : 176
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 17:44

Striatus.Nightz wrote:
The Punisher wrote:
Striatus.Nightz wrote:
Hello,

please leave a message.

Nightz

Well i already got a server FREE without random people on it but i can't guarantee that you 2 guys would be admin because my friend doesn't want much admin on the server but i will be admin then and in that server we get channel with pass so only esc members can get in,
its not even necesary to have much admin i was with a older clan on it a long time ago and i was the only admin on teamspeak it was all fine never had any problems even without a pass on the channel because its a no stupid public teamspeak

OK THEN name should Be elite sniping company E$C or nope Razz

The punisher alien bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loyproductiontv.com/
Twisted Fury

Head Mod  
Nehterlands
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 17:47

Would be a good idea but not everyone has a mic Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sodonakh

Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   Wed 5 Jan - 18:52

Twisted Fury wrote:
Would be a good idea but not everyone has a mic Cool

Mmmm maybe make a ''Clan Required'' Mic and TS3 :p
But the others still can listen and nyeh then they need to type back :'(
But i have mic Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!   

Back to top Go down

TEAMPSEAK!! pretty importent!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1