Elite Sniping Company!
Join us, if you are a clan member or not!! you are always welcome to join!

Join us so you get all the latest news from Black ops! and cool stuff and some awesome stuff about the clan!!

Although you clan apply too!

Join us on the server! /connect 173.199.69.197:3084

Also join and register, to get latest updates, and stuff about black ops glitches, and etc... =]


Elite Sniping Company!

One of the Best Sniping Clans on Call of Duty Black ops PC! =E$C= We Inspire you
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
*Updates Updates Updates*
*New server is here!*
*SERVER IP: 173.199.69.21:3084 *
*Now Flags available! so add yours!*
*Happy New year Everybody!*

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freakz

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 23
Location : Aarhus
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Tue 4 Jan - 0:42

i don't wether to blame you guys or not...but you made me snipe and it's pretty awesome XD, so I'm very much in doubt Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sodonakh

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : Belgium
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Wed 5 Jan - 13:03

Hey,

Im Jason im 11 years old and im applying for this clan atm Wink
I play World of Warcraft (lvl 85) Cod bo and sometimes 4,mw2 Wink
My hobby is gaming ofc and soccer im captain of my club ;D
Ask more if you want ^^


Greetz E x T i N c T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Punisher
Founder
Founder
avatar

Admin   Posts : 176
Points : 273
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 20
Location : Belgium
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Wed 5 Jan - 13:54

sodonakh wrote:
Hey,

Im Jason im 11 years old and im applying for this clan atm Wink
I play World of Warcraft (lvl 85) Cod bo and sometimes 4,mw2 Wink
My hobby is gaming ofc and soccer im captain of my club ;D
Ask more if you want ^^


Greetz E x T i N c T

U belgium like me?Very Happy tu parle francais? btw tu est petit:P

_________________
Don't Forget to Click the + (Plus) go give me a reputation ^^What a Face





The punisher alien bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loyproductiontv.com/
sodonakh

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : Belgium
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Wed 5 Jan - 15:36

The Punisher wrote:
sodonakh wrote:
Hey,

Im Jason im 11 years old and im applying for this clan atm Wink
I play World of Warcraft (lvl 85) Cod bo and sometimes 4,mw2 Wink
My hobby is gaming ofc and soccer im captain of my club ;D
Ask more if you want ^^


Greetz E x T i N c T

U belgium like me?Very Happy tu parle francais? btw tu est petit:P

No im from ''Vlaanderen'' i can speak little bit frensh from school cause we learn it :p
So Wink Hope i can join the clan xd Very Happy
But for what soccer club you are ? Im for Cercle Brugge ! Very Happy

Greetz E x T i N c T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Punisher JR



Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-07
Location : Belgium
Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Fri 7 Jan - 10:25

Hey Very Happy iam the punisher bro Razz iam 11 years old and on junuary 22 ill be 12 years old Razz as you know my computer sucks and cant play a game on it... so iam gonna buy a new computer soon and install black ops and join E$C xD


Very Happy bounce

CYaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sodonakh

avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : Belgium
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Fri 7 Jan - 11:38

The Punisher JR wrote:
Hey Very Happy iam the punisher bro Razz iam 11 years old and on junuary 22 ill be 12 years old Razz as you know my computer sucks and cant play a game on it... so iam gonna buy a new computer soon and install black ops and join E$C xD


Very Happy bounce

CYaa

xD 2 brothers in a clan.Cant go good now anymore... Hehe Wink
lol! lol! Very Happy Smile Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Punisher
Founder
Founder
avatar

Admin   Posts : 176
Points : 273
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 20
Location : Belgium
Belgium
Clan Member  

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Fri 7 Jan - 12:19

sodonakh wrote:
The Punisher JR wrote:
Hey Very Happy iam the punisher bro Razz iam 11 years old and on junuary 22 ill be 12 years old Razz as you know my computer sucks and cant play a game on it... so iam gonna buy a new computer soon and install black ops and join E$C xD


Very Happy bounce

CYaa

xD 2 brothers in a clan.Cant go good now anymore... Hehe Wink
lol! lol! Very Happy Smile Laughing lol! lol!
lool

_________________
Don't Forget to Click the + (Plus) go give me a reputation ^^What a Face





The punisher alien bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loyproductiontv.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !
» Welcome! Introduce yourself
» Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
» I want to introduce myself to the members of Elite Ranks :D
» Introduce Yourself!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Sniping Company! :: Non Clan members!-
Jump to: